Invest Your money to benefit YOUR UMMAH
We all want to contribute towards the benefit of the ummah but not everyone has the capacity to donate.
Investments are made in Barakah Properties through share purchases. The funds received through this equity based model are used for acquiring land and undertaking building projects. Our current project is the site which is being leased to Al Siraat College located in Epping. Investment returns (which are shariah compliant) are achieved through our leasing operation and an increase in the value of the land asset.
- The site has been leased to the College for 40 years with a further 40 year option.
- The rental income received from the College is the source of revenue for Barakah Properties.
- A significant building program has been completed with the opening of the primary learning neighbourhood. This project cost $2.8 million and provides state of the art learning facilities that foster a vibrant learning environment in which students feel valued by having the opportunity to extend their knowledge and prosper.
- Invest Your money to benefit YOUR UMMAH .
- We all want to contribute towards the benefit of the ummah but not everyone has the capacity to donate. This model provides an oppor- tunity to contribute through investment. This model serves the same purpose of providing much needed funds for building critical infra- structure required for the well being of our future generations. These seeds that we sow today will InshaAllah bear the fruits for our children tomorrow.
- We get an independent valuation completed every year to ensure that the share price of the company reflects the true value of the property and asset.
- Barakah Properties has no debt and does not borrow funds, significantly reducing the financial risk.
Investments can be made in Barakah after reviewing the Offer Information Statement and completing the Share Application Form.